[Android] RTMP relative link issue

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel chmeljanusz at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 10 18:03:10 CET 2016

Dear core developers of VLC mediaplayer for Android.
Who of us would try to include new C++ algorithm to open RTMP stream
which point not to file but point to live stream? So for example, direct
link do not end with .mp4 but end for example with words now published?
Why VLC media player for WIndows can play this streams, but VLC media
player for Android do not allow it?
Does Windows contain something in some dlls so developers can simply
call some procedures or functions?
Thank You very much for YOurs answers.
Why it is not possible to release compiled .apks with development
snapshots at least for once during A Month?
I do notlike ANdroid studio and Gradle build system.
If somebody know how to build VLC in Windows by using Cigwin, I will try
latest snapshot to find out, if RTMP protocol work The same like in WIndows.
Thank You very much for YOurs answers.
With kindness regards.
Mgr. Janusz Chmiel