[Android] multiple instance support for libvlc android

shiv garg shivgarg5676 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 29 12:55:55 CET 2016

can you send me some code example. or some code snippet . i have only 12 hours to do this.
This would be great help

From: thomas at gllm.fr
To: android at videolan.org
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:27:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [Android] multiple instance support for libvlc android

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016, at 10:06, shiv garg wrote:

As far i know libvlc for android support only one surface at a time. Can it support more than one surface now. if yes, how?

Not anymore, it supports any number of surfaces and any number of player you want.

Just update vlc-android and vlc

Android at videolan.org