[Android] TV : Add banner icon source and resolutions

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel chmeljanusz at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 9 18:02:03 CET 2016

Dear developers,
     Does VLC media player development version support RTMP live streams?
Not play file downloaded by using RTMP protocol, but connection to live
stream by using RTMP protocol directly.
I Am visually impaired user who want to make little Android app for our
free Internet stream channel for handicapped people.
Our channel is non commercial.
Who of us would be so kind and would prepare Eclipse compatible bundle
with precompiled  all necessary libraries to support RTMP stream directly?
My problem is, that newest version of VITAMIO from 11 month 2015 do not
reliably open our channel. Picture is always shown. But library donot
support reliable sound play back. So i must call function 3or 5 times to
start sound play. Picture is started every time.
VItamio can not be used free of charge for other than strict individual use.
Debugging Vitamio is too complex for me. There are 14 .so libraryes and
finding The causeofmyproblem is out of my scope.
If somebody would send me to WEB pages, which contain special advices to
debug complex Android apps, which contain several .so libraryes which
are in The relation ship between each other.
Any help is very very welcomed.
I need to simply add RTMP stream URL tosome .java source code to some
variable.
I have tried VLC sample but RTMP stream is not supported.