[Android] Signed android binaries F-Droid etc

Geoffrey Métais geoffrey at videolan.org
Wed Oct 10 16:24:28 CEST 2018

1) we are currently working on publishing LibVLC and Medialibrary as gradle
libraries. It will significantly ease VLC build.

Also, published apks are available here:
https://get.videolan.org/vlc-android/

apks are signed by us, and not by Google. (So, the signature is the exact
same one between videolan.org and Play Store)