[Android] Regarding Season of docs 2019 student developer/writer

Dundi Raja Vamsi Reddy rajavamsi1998 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:45:27 CEST 2019

Hello everyone!
I'm Dundi Raja Vamsi Reddy, a third-year Computer Science undergraduate
from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu ( India). I have one and a
half year of experience in Java/Kotlin and Android development. I have
worked on RecyclerView, JSON parsing using Retrofit, Firebase Database,
basic Android components, etc. I'm interested in working with this team for
the Google season of Docs 2019 as I found it very interesting. I am
interested in the project
Create the VLC user documentation for one mobile port (Android or iOS)
Can you please guide me on how to get started?