[Android] Want to participate to Google Season of Docs 2020 in VLC media Player for the Project "Create the VLC user documentation for one mobile port (Android or iOS)"

anwesha sen anwesha.sen321 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:23:23 CEST 2020

Hi,
    My name is Anwesha Sen. Currently I am pursuing my Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science and Engineering at Jadavpur University, India.

   I had participated in Kharagpur Winter of Code'Dec19(hosted by IITKgp),
and I fell in love with Open Source Community. Then I applied for Google
Summer of Code'20 in an organization. But that Project I applied for, did
not get selected yet I am very fortunate to join that organization as a
Volunteer for Github-Triage and Content management for that Project. I have
made some PRs regarding documentation issues. So I have pretty good
knowledge about documentation and some technical part associated with it.

   Then while scrolling through the list of organizations for Googe Season
of Docs this year, I came across this Project that caught my eyes. After
reading the requirements in detail, I am very much interested to work on
this Project.

    I hope to get a quick response so that I can start discussing with the
mentors and show if I am worth it before submitting the final proposal.