[Android] Closing the mailing list

A. lerk.kott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:52:13 CEST 2020

Hello.

That's really unexpected.

I've been following this mailing list for a while and it was really
interesting for me to witness the progress and state of the VLC Player
development, and see what people were /actually/ working on. I'm going
to miss this mailing list and it would no longer be that convenient for
me to see the progress, since I check my e-mail every day, but rarely
check Gits.

However, I completely respect your decision to shut this mailing list down.

/-Sincerely, A./