[Android] Increase swipe to unlock height

juliank at i2pmail.org juliank at i2pmail.org
Tue Oct 20 02:15:57 CEST 2020

Thanks for doing this, Arnaud.

Will this improve the speed of the swipe.

A problem that I have on Android 4.4, the device that I use for very long playlists (over 1000 tracks), is that when I flick my finger to scroll quickly, the UI doesn't scroll quickly.

It can take 15 swipes and about 20 seconds to scroll to the bottom of the playlist from the top or vice-versa. I feel that, when a user does a flicking swipe, the amount of time it should take to scroll should be 3 seconds and a scrollbar should be visible while scrolling.

Will your update mean that the user can now use the full screen to scroll quickly?

----

Another problem I've noticed (on Android 4.4? maybe others?) is that when the user accesses the playlist by tapping on the track, yes, the playlist goes to the correct track in the playlist, which is good, but no scrollbar is ever shown on this screen, which is bad. Not even when scrolling.

If you require any clarification on anything, please ask.

Thanks for reading,