[dvblast-devel] dvblast: svn commit r87 (gatty)

Andy Gatward a.j.gatward at reading.ac.uk
Sun Dec 27 22:07:51 CET 2009

> Migrate network code to use sockaddr_in instead of in_addr_t in
> readiness for addition of IPv6 support

Please thoroughly test this on your deployments.  Nothing should break
and I have tested the parts I use (normal SPTS, adding / dropping
channels).  Quite a bit had to change to get away from the tests
involving looking for a non-zero multicast address.

Also note that many b_* fields in output_t have been merged into the
i_config bitmap.

Festive wishes,

Andy.