[dvblast-devel] Release candidate

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Sat Oct 24 18:54:24 CEST 2009

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:48:27 +0200, Christophe Massiot wrote
> Dear all,
>
> I would consider the current svn repository as a good release candidate
> for DVBlast 1.1. Can you please report any problem with it quickly ? If
> all goes well we can release next week.

Christophe,

   I did a quick check and found these:

/udp' doesn't work - seems my patch wasn't commited yet,

there's a typo in dvb.c regarding mini-diseqc:
-    else if ( i_satnum > 0xA )
+    else if ( i_satnum == 0xA || i_satnum == 0xB )

we have one more char-declared getopt in dvblastctl.c:
-        char c;
+        int c;

BTW, in VLC the getopt comparision was switched from EOF to -1 more than 2 years
ago:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=commitdiff;h=2a8c2b232f166f90e5be568dff87643c2746e8ba

Thus I still believe we should compare with -1. Maybe Andy just needs to install
a newer version of dietlibc or whatever he's using?

   With kind regards,

        M.