[dvblast-devel] SDT not added on dvblastctl reload

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Tue Sep 29 08:13:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

  just spotted an unexpected behaviour with SDT passthrough: when a new service
is added dynamically (dvblastctl reload), SDT for this new service is not being
generated.

  I nailed it down to the way how SDTCallback works - it's only called once when
the SDT is first detected, and then only if the SDT version changes.

  So the question here is: could we somehow tell the libdvbpsi library to
deliver us extra SDTCallback when dynamic config change happens, or is it
necessary to cache the SDT from original TS and recreate the cloned SDTs from it
on each config change?

   Thanks & kind regards,

       M.