[dvblast-devel] cpu load on bad crc

Christophe Massiot cmassiot at openheadend.tv
Fri Aug 13 23:21:30 CEST 2010

Le 13 août 2010 à 08:02, Todor Neshev a écrit :

> Hello,
> i am using bitstream + dvblast.
> On some dvbs cards it reports bad crc and after working 1-2 minutes the
> CPU goes over 100% which makes impossible to stream.
> I tried older version with libdvbpsi. It prints CRC errors but working
> okay and does not raise load on the machine.
> Any suggestions ?

The latest SVN (along with biTStream's latest SVN) does not check the CRC when it's not necessary. However it would be good to know why the CRC is wrong. Which transponder of which satellite is this ? Which PID carries the invalid sections ? You seem to imply the issue is related to a specific type of DVB card ?