[dvblast-devel] dvblast: svn commit r154 (massiot)

Jakub Paweł Głazik zytek-lists at nuxi.pl
Tue Aug 17 14:56:39 CEST 2010

> Can I pass stream through multicat ? It's said that it rebuilds the
> internal clock of the stream, can this help?
> Also with single-program streams should I pass PCR pid or pass -p 8192 ?

Ok, I read the source and all multicat does is manipulating RTP
timestaps. I pass stream throught rtp2http proxy so iI strip rtp
headers anyway and multicat's work is irrelevant to my lip sync
problems. :/

--
.: Jakub Paweł Głazik (jg<at>k.pl)
.: Dział Badań i Rozwoju, Korbank sp. z o.o. (research<at>k.pl)