[dvblast-devel] configuration inconsistency

Jakub Paweł Głazik zytek at nuxi.pl
Tue Feb 2 15:46:41 CET 2010

Hi again,

While switching to dvblast for my IPTV DVB headend I see it difficult
in batch-scripting dvblast setups. One has to configure both the
command line and the config file for outputs, which requires
additional bash-magic when one wants to have one config file for each
dvb card/channel.
I would prefer configuration similar to getstream (
http://silicon-verl.de/home/flo/projects/streaming/ ), or other method
for passing all the required options to dvblast at once. I hope that
in the future dvblast could support more output options (http, file,
pipe), more input options etc. so incorporating more flexible
configuration method will profit.

Any thoughts/plans for implementing this ?

--
.: Jakub Paweł Głazik,
.: email & jabber: zytek<at>nuxi.pl