[dvblast-devel] dvblast: svn commit r93 (gatty)

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Mon Jan 4 10:37:01 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 09:10:25AM +0000, Andy Gatward wrote:
> No but it is needed to make my editor (vim on a non-UTF console) not break
> when editing these files.  It is also reasonably standard not to use
> accented characters in these places.

Well, VLC and other Videolan projects are using UTF-8 by default in all
those places for many years and BTW, the commit log of dvblast is also
populated with UTF-8 characters which is not reversible.

Sticking to pure ASCII in EU is no longer possible - thus, you'll have to
fix your environment...

  With kind regards,

        M.