[dvblast-devel] SAA7146 driver fix for better PCR accuracy and finer IP granularity

Sergiy piratfm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 17:49:21 CEST 2010

2010/6/11 Marian Ďurkovič <md at bts.sk>

So the problem really needs to be addressed in the kernel driver, not
> in dvblast.

Ok, I agree, that better to tune hardware registers, than make software
workaround.

But if libdvbcsa would be integrated into dvblast, for example to decode
BISS streams (if developers wants this feature). This library utilize lower
CPU, when using parallel bitslice, in most x86 CPU it needs 128 TS packets
to fastly decode stream, and after we have to send this packets uniformly in
time.