[dvblast-devel] Video freezes

Вячеслав Адаманов adamanov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:13:09 CEST 2010

Hello, im have some truble. Cam module and dvb card  100% works.
This can be seen on the satellite at 4.8E transponder 12130v when
inserted in the cam with card viacess.
Without cam FTA channel normally stream.
when the channel fray in the log displays:

debug: adding first CAPMT for SID 6620 on session 3
debug: adding CAPMT for SID 6630 on session 3
debug: adding CAPMT for SID 6680 on session 3
warning: no compatible scrambling system for SID 6680 on session 3
warning: too many errors for stream 127.0.0.1:1051, resetting
debug: closing ConditionalAccess session (3)
warning: TS discontinuity
warning: TS discontinuity
warning: TS discontinuity
warning: TS discontinuity
warning: TS discontinuity
warning: TS discontinuity
warning: TS discontinuity
debug: CI slot 0 is active
debug: opening ResourceManager session (1)
debug: opening ApplicationInformation session (2)
info: CAM: PCAM V4.3, 01, 02CA, 3000
debug: opening ConditionalAccess session (3)