[dvblast-devel] Video freezes

Jaroslav Klaus jaroslav.klaus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:33:37 CEST 2010

On 22.9.2010, at 17:15, Metin wrote:

> I guess this is caused by CAM module. Did you encounter the same problem with a clear channel?

It's really strange. If I replay the PCAP file from windows it's smooth.

BTW I tested trunk version of dvblast (with bitstream) last week and it was dropping packets. dvblast 1.2 is fine.

Back to my problem. It looks like HW or NIC driver issue (although I've tested few low-cost Gb NICs). Can you give me some recommendation what Gb NIC you use and if you do any special settings (UDP buffer, ethtool -C tuning etc.)? Thank you.

br,
Jaroslav