[dvblast-devel] dvblast: svn commit r159 (massiot)

Christophe Massiot cmassiot at openheadend.tv
Wed Sep 29 16:57:08 CEST 2010

Le 29 sept. 2010 à 12:33, Jakub Paweł Głazik <zytek-lists at nuxi.pl> a
écrit :

> 2010/9/28 Subversion daemon <svn at videolan.org>:
>> r159 | massiot | 2010-09-28 21:28:18 +0200 (Tue, 28 Sep 2010) | 5
>> lines
>> Changed paths:
>>   M /trunk/demux.c
>>
>>  * demux.c: Do not send erroneous packets to the PSI decoder
>> (anyway we'll
>>   get a CRC error, better to just reset the state-.
>>  * demux.c: Fix a major bug when handling a TS with a section
>> begginning
>>   in the middle of the packet.
>
> Could you be more verbose about this fixes? Should we hurry with
> updating our headends ? ;-)

There are two bugs that have been fixed in bitstream/dvblast lately :
  - corruption of psi/si when in the same packet there is the end of a
section and the beginning of another (only Canalsat seems to be doing
that)
  - pat, nit and sdt updates are not taken into account

So for the last bug I would suggest to upgrade your bitstream/dvblast
quickly.