[dvblast-devel] dvblast can't bind unix local socket

Eduardo Vieira eduardovra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:57:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm experimenting a strange behavior in dvblast. When I open it, close
and then open again with the -r option the following message is
printed:
error: cannot bind comm socket (Address already in use)

I guess it's because when I close a dvblast instance that was runned
with the -r option, it leaves the socket file (should it be removed
before closing ?). So, when the new instance is lauched, the bind
don't works.

Is this a bug or a normal expected behavior ?

Regards,

--
Eduardo Vieira