[dvblast-devel] Passthrough of EIT tables without passthrough/build of mandatory DVB tables

Gonzalo Berdeal gonberdeal at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:22:42 CEST 2011

Dear people,

I have been using dvblast successfully for a year.
Usually, I use this configuration file:

239.255.0.1:1234/udp/dvb/epg/ttl=5 1 40001
239.255.0.2:1234/udp/dvb/epg/ttl=5 1 40002

TSReader/dvbsnoop shows me that "dvb/epg" options adds tables TOT, TDT, SDT, EIT and NIT.
However, TDT table is empty and I would like to delete this table. The problem is that if I delete "dvb" option, keeping "epg" option:

239.255.0.1:1234/udp/epg/ttl=5 1 40001

239.255.0.2:1234/udp/epg/ttl=5 1 40002

the EIT tables (epg tables) are also deleted.

Is there a way to passthrough EIT tables without passingthrough/building mandatory DVB tables (TOT, TDT, SDT, NIT)

Thank you very much in advance.
Gonberdeal.