[dvblast-devel] Some bug

Kompan Kolia kompan at yandex.ru
Wed Jul 6 12:01:14 CEST 2011

Bug 1:

I have config file for dvblast like this:

239.64.64.224:1234         1           17314

If i add some text after last digits, i have output UDP streams with low speed of packets per sec
For example:

239.64.64.224:1234 1 17314 # test

If i choose wrong SID, i have slow stream too.
Can you make patch for NO OUTPUT for this situation?

Bug 2:

I have Sattelite card with CI module.
If i try to stream encoded stream direct from sattelite without CAM module and access card, i have UDP stream.
VLC in some situation didn`t send any stream to network.

If i have CAM and access card for decoding incoming streams, dvblast sent to network decoded UDP streams, but when Sat provider blocked my access on channel, dvblast continue send stream. ENCODED stream.