[dvblast-devel] Analog input

Gonzalo Berdeal gonberdeal at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:49:49 CEST 2011

Will you recomend me any analog card with hardware encoder?
Thanks a lot.

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:44:06 +0300
From: root at net1.cc
To: dvblast-devel at videolan.org
Subject: Re: [dvblast-devel] Analog input

    На 20.7.2011 г. 19:42 ч., Gonzalo Berdeal написа:

        Dear dvblast users and developers,

        Is it possible to use analog inputs? I have been using dvblast
        with DVB cards successfully. I am also interested in analog
        sources, specially those that include hardware encoding (e.g.
        Hauppage WinTV-HVR-1300)

        Does dvblast support analog cards? I think analog cards use
        video4linux2 API. Does dvblast support this API?

        Thank you very much.

        Gonzalo.

    Have a look at *multicat* (restreaming, works for some hardware MPEG
    encoders) and *vlc* (can encode and stream).