[dvblast-devel] CAM autoreset improvements

Todor Neshev sani at gorna.net
Tue Mar 22 19:31:02 CET 2011

Hello,
i applied the patch and put in demux.c instead en50221_Reset();

       for ( i = 0; i < i_nb_sids; i++ )
        {
            if ( pp_sids[i]->i_sid == p_output->config.i_sid )
            {
                en50221_ReloadPMT( pp_sids[i]->p_current_pmt );
            }
        }

I do not know if I did everything correct i see in the logs
debug: deleting CAPMT for SID xxxx on session 3
debug: adding CAPMT for SID xxxx on session 3

but it does not help. Other channels from that cam still working
perfectly. To make that channel work again i need to restart dvblast.
If i can test anything else please let me know.

Regards,
Todor