[dvblast-devel] Developer wanted for new features of dvblast

Jaroslav Klaus jaroslav.klaus at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:46:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm looking for developer who would develop new features of dvblast. Currently I need:

1. support of multiple CAMs configuration with respect of some CAM limitations

2. dynamic (de)registration of streams for descrambling including to which CAM in multiple CAM configuration

3. dynamic streaming configuration

4. monitoring of scramble bit + sending "some" event

5. monitoring of PAT and updating list of programs

and some more.

Drop me a mail if you're interested. Thanks a lot.
regards
Jaroslav