[dvblast-devel] biTStream & DVBlast releases

Christophe Massiot cmassiot at openheadend.tv
Mon Oct 3 19:21:44 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Le 28 sept. 2011 à 14:52, Georgi Chorbadzhiyski a écrit :

> Guys it seems that DVBlast 2.0 is blocked by the fact that biTSream has
> not seen official release (also I presume Christophe is very busy). I
> would like us to migrate biTSream to git (jb), apply my patch queue (see
> bellow), release biTSream 1.0 and then release DVBlast 2.0.

I have just finished my TODO list on biTStream (the CAT thing). I hope you will be happy with the outcome. Here is how I see the future :

1/ j-b or ivoire move biTStream to git ; we will also need a dedicated developer mailing-list (biTStream is currently used by dvblast and multicat, and more projects to come)
2/ you merge your changesets
3/ I package a 2.0-rc dvblast and 1.0-rc biTStream and I put them in production so we can check there is no regression
4/ hopefully 2.0-rc becomes 2.0