[dvblast-devel] dvblast: svn commit r202 (massiot)

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Fri Sep 2 09:54:19 CEST 2011

Around 09/02/2011 12:47 AM, Subversion daemon scribbled:
> r202 | massiot | 2011-09-01 23:47:40 +0200 (Thu, 01 Sep 2011) | 2 lines
> Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/dvblast.h
>    M /trunk/output.c
>    M /trunk/udp.c
>
>  * ALL: Take into account biTStream's API change (rename rtp_cc in seqnum).

Christophe isn't it time to put bitstream as subdirectory of dvblast?

Right now it is a PITA to find it. I just lost 15 minutes googling trying
to find where the bitstream svn is. On the dvblast page there is nothing,
google finds bitstream fonts and basically I'm stuck. I have patches for
for bitstream adding additional descriptors but since I can't find where
to send them I just sit on them.

On a related note, what about the git conversion proposal from a week ago?
I saw that Andy objects it, but since you are the main developer it is
up to you. I prepared to do all the necessary work.

bitstream can be perfect submodule of dvblast. I was going to create
such a setup but can't find bitstream svn :)

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/