[dvblast-devel] dvblast: svn commit r202 (massiot)

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Fri Sep 2 10:34:07 CEST 2011

Around 09/02/2011 11:22 AM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf scribbled:
> On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 10:54:19AM +0300, Georgi Chorbadzhiyski wrote :
>> On a related note, what about the git conversion proposal from a week ago?
>
> DVBlast will move to git next week, mainly for legal reasons.

Thanks jb if I can help with something /web pages, documentation, actual
migration, etc/ just say so. My repository at git://github.com/gfto/dvblast.git
is updated and I just added git://github.com/gfto/bitstream.git as well.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/