[dvblast-devel] Invalid NIT received

Andy Gatward andy.gatward at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:26:04 CET 2012

On 24/02/2012 20:54, Armin Zeid wrote:
> I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know what "Invalid NIT
> Received" means. Could this actually be a problem with the transponder?

Certain common commercial transmission / multiplexer / encryption
equipment is known to loosely implement (or heavily adapt, depending on
your point of view) the DVB specification and do nasty things to
supposedly standard tables.

If it's not affecting dvblast sending data and you don't need NIT on
your clients, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Andy.