[dvblast-devel] 2.1 and /nocam /cam

Richard Hemzal hemzal at asm.cz
Fri Jan 13 11:42:46 CET 2012

I can make you sure just about sasc-ng/dvbloopback that this is working with dvblast.
ffdecsa ? guess mistype, it is  ffdesca. Well it will be nice to be direct part of dvblast, but after playing with dvbloopback it looks no reason for this. Dvbloopback +/- stable piece of code. Not updating cams when using sasc-ng is realy off-topic for dvblast.
However not 100% sure how you mean question - you have problem when using physical CAM that not updating when runing over dvblast (withouth sasc-ng)?