[dvblast-devel] tsdecrypt

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Tue Jan 24 14:33:18 CET 2012

Around 01/24/2012 03:18 PM, Georgi Chorbadzhiyski scribbled:
> Around 01/24/2012 03:16 PM, JULIAN GARDNER scribbled:
>> with -Y -W no change
>
> If you remove the whole line:
>
> if ( b_enable_ecm && i_tag == 0x9 ) continue;
>
> does it work?

Ok, I think you were not applying the test patch. Without the patch
CA descriptors were missing, with the patch CA descriptors are in PMT.
I pushed the commit to dvblast repo so you can update it.

I have tested using:

./dvblast \
    --ecm-passthrough \
    --emm-passthrough \
    --epg-passthrough \
    --udp \
    --rtp-input 239.78.78.1:5000/udp \
    --config-file dvblast.conf

in dvblast.conf I have one service only:

239.78.78.2:5000/udp    1   1815

this service is encrypted, and with the patch CA descriptors in PMT
are there so tsdecrypt works.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/