[dvblast-devel] TSDECRYPT and OSCAM

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Sun Jul 1 21:46:19 CEST 2012

On 01.7.2012 г. 20:34, JULIAN GARDNER wrote:
> I have a problem with a conax
> stream, if i ask TSDECRYPT to send the update emms, i get "2012-07-01_17:21:17.14836 19:21:17 EC001BC0 r dropping client data for conax1 time 6s
> " hundreds of times.
>
> 1. Now what i was thinking is as a nice fix
>
> Get oscam to pass to TSDECRYPT the EMM filter bytes so TSDECRYPT only sends the relevant emms
>
> 2. or as a quick workaround
> Add a command to TSDECRYPT to manually put in the emm filter bytes? and pass something like
>
>    5,xxyyzz,xxyyzz,xxyyzz
> Which would check from offset 5 that the next 3 bytes match any of the xxyyzz, and only pass these packets

No thanks I would not apply patches to tsdecrypt that add per CAS knowledge.
I prefer to have generic tool that works with every CAS. The filters are oscam
job, it have the needed knowledge (chids, provider ids, card serials, etc)
tsdecrypt knows nothing about that and it doesn't need to know.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/