[dvblast-devel] Disable stream scrambled channels ...

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Wed May 2 11:16:20 CEST 2012

Around 05/02/2012 12:02 PM, Kompan Kolia scribbled:
> 02.05.2012, 13:00, "Georgi Chorbadzhiyski" <gf at unixsol.org>:
>> Around 05/02/2012 09:20 AM, Kompan Kolia scribbled:
>>
>>>  How i can disable stream scrambled channels? Like old VLC version. VLC didn`t send scrambled stream to network. It just write to log some message...
>>>
>>>  For example:
>>>  Run with CAM+Access card (Paid card) - Stream chennel
>>>  Run with CAM+Access card (expired subscription)  - Disable stream channel
>>>  Run without CAM - Disable stream channel
>>>
>>>  This features needed for monitoring some channels for some troubles of subscriptions...
>>
>> Back in February you didn't respond to this:
>>
>> http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/dvblast-devel/2012-February/000939.html
>>
>> Try it.
>
> I wrote about this.

Please use reply-to-all. I have missed your response because I was looking at
dvblast-ml archives only /and don't top post please, it breaks conversation/.

> I try this putch, but this patch don`t work for me :(
> DVBlast continue stream channel :(

Well it should, but you'll receive only PSI tables and all encrypted packets
should be removed. The output bitrate of the stream should be very low and this
is the way to detect that there is a problem with the decryption.

At least that is the idea of the patch. Unfortunately I have no dvb card with
working CAM to test it so the patch may be broken.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/