[dvblast-devel] offtopic: sat>ip help

Honza Petrouš jpetrous at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:20:59 CEST 2012

> Im currently working on a sat>ip server, based on a settop box, and using the software by elgato on the ipad but i have come up against the problem that the ipad receives no data.

I can't help, sorry. But can I ask if your solution will be open-sourced or no?

I have item of working on same streaming technology on my todo
and hopefully will start next month on it also.

> Does anyone on the list have any sat>ip hardware which they can sniff with wireshark, no streaming needed, just the initial scanning and post a copy of the pcap file?

Not yet, but because we have interest of getting
it working on our hardware too I think we will lend/buy
some soon.

BR.
/Honza