[dvblast-devel] TSDECRYPT and a little question/problem

Doychin Dokov dokov at silistra.tv
Thu Apr 11 23:31:22 CEST 2013

This file decodes just fine for me with tsdecrypt - no glitches whatsoever.

Discontinuities are only seen in the EMM PID 0x30, but they do not affect
tsdecrypt in any way (unless maybe you feed them as well to the oscam?).
This means this is not a switch issue (no way it garbles EMMs only).

I'd suggest you move the EMM to a separate process and see how it goes, and
also remove it from the channel input stream.