[dvblast-devel] dvblast and dre nke1 cam module

Kompan Kolia kompan at yandex.ru
Thu Aug 15 15:33:54 CEST 2013

You can receive only 10 channels from the first.
If you need receive 11 or 12 channel from the first of transponder, you need to use second CAM module.
You can`t recieve 1,3,4,5,10,11,13,14,15 channel. You can recieve only 10 channels from first chosen SID.
For example 1-10 or 2-11 or 5-14 or 15-24.

Did you use my patch or you write new one?