[dvblast-devel] DVblast Operation steps

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Tue Aug 27 21:43:06 CEST 2013

On 8/27/13 10:25 PM, Goncalo Azevedo wrote:> Hi i am using dvblast to forward the contents i am receiving from a dvb-t usb dongle.
> I am using the config with the info for dvblast operate however my doubt is
> How dvblast operate to catch the dvb-t contents and create the rtp outputs.

[1]: It uses Linux dvbapi to tune to the transponder, reads the data and then
streams it to the network.

> It demux the mpeg-2 from the dvb-t dongle and the mux it all together?

[2]: dvblast would receive the full transponder, demux it, and then mux the
requested outputs.

> what this software really do?

See [1] and [2].

> for example in a block diagram what dvblast do?

I've described what the software does in [1] and [2].

> can anyone helps me?

Sure, but you should at least open and read the README file before asking
questions:

http://git.videolan.org/?p=dvblast.git;a=blob_plain;f=README;hb=HEAD

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski