[dvblast-devel] ACM/VCM support

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Thu Jan 17 22:10:18 CET 2013

On 1/17/13 11:02 PM, Thierrry Perdichizzi wrote:
> ACM/VCM is VCM (Variable Coding and Modulation) and ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) modes, which allow optimizing bandwidth utilization by dynamically changing transmission parameters

Ok, this seems to be supported only by TBS drivers which are out of
main Linux tree. AFAICS mainline doesn't have support for ACM/VCM.

When mainline gets ACM/VCM support, we would be happy to add support
for these settings.

/which reminds me its time to merge MIS support.../

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/