[dvblast-devel] PLS ID

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Thu Jan 24 10:40:28 CET 2013

Around 01/24/2013 11:38 AM, Georgi Chorbadzhiyski scribbled:
> Around 01/24/2013 11:03 AM, Thierry Perdichizzi scribbled:
>> Hello,
>> We are looking to include PLS ID (Physical Layer Scrambling) in the config
>> dvblast
>> PLS: Root+16416
>>
>> Is dvblast supporting this?
>
> I presume the status for PLS is the same as ACM/VCM, when the kernel gets
> support for this, dvblast will have it as well. Currently there is no support
> for Physical Layer Scrambling in the kernel drivers.

By the way, since this is currently not a dvblast problem you are better off
asking linux-media at vger.kernel.org

It is the place where linux media (v4l, dvb) hackers hang out and they can
provide much better answers about ACM/VCM/PLS support.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/