[dvblast-devel] Question about dvblast and tbs cards

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 3 14:57:07 CET 2013

I'm wondering if any body else had the same problem I have. Every now and then we lose lock from a satellite input and from then on we can't get it back. Only way is to reboot the Linux machine and everything works fine.

Now we have had this problem with tbs cards connected direct to a lnb, through a distribution switch with and without diseq.

So anybody else seen this. Im going to ask tbs add well but wanted to see if it is a known problem.

And I have had this same problem in 2 different Encoder farms in different countries.

But they all the same spec machines,  cards and dvblast

Joolz

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android