[dvblast-devel] DVblast Operation steps

"Gonçalo Azevedo (Gmail)" goncaloazevedo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 00:39:41 CEST 2013

Hello  Georgi

I was writing a document about this subject and doubt come out.

In the previous messages and with the Block diagram i did, you told me that the DVBlast first Demultiplexes the signal that come form the DBV-T receiver and then Multiplexed again... with the information that you give in the configuration file about PID/SID, Streaming IP's etc.
So why the dvblast demux and mux again ? what really happens in this process? the packets will suffer changes? what changes? can you help me?

Best regards,
Gonçalo Azevedo

goncaloazevedo at gmail.com