[dvblast-devel] -r option on ip source

Dirk Braunschweiger dirkmb at selfnet.de
Thu Jul 9 17:42:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

I tried it with your command (omitting the '-c /conffile') and it is
working.
that sock has the size of 0 bytes is normal.

I'm not aware of any config statements which can influence the behavior
of the socket, so it must be another error.

What's the output of the dvblastctl?

Best regards,
Dirk

PS: I'm running DVBlast 2.2 (git-2.2-34-g7f5b57a-dirty).