[dvblast-devel] add stream pass-through from config file ('*')

Christophe Massiot cmassiot at openheadend.tv
Wed Jul 29 21:22:35 CEST 2015

Hello,

> On 29 Jul 2015, at 11:50, Dan Lita <dan.lita at b1tv.ro> wrote:
>
> Dear Cristophe Massiot,
>
> I've tried to compile dvblast 3.0 with libev on Centos 6 and Centos 7.
> On Centos 6 with libev-devel-4.04-2.el6.x86_64 it fails to compile.
> with libev-4.20 installed from source it compiles but with warnings.

The authors of libev have stated for years that the strict-aliasing warnings were bogus. For instance:
http://www.mail-archive.com/libev@lists.schmorp.de/msg02466.html

Personally I have no opinion as it is a very complex subject. Anyway they aren’t related to DVBlast code, but to libev headers.

Regarding the compilation error with older libev version, please paste the logs of the compiler.

Regards,