[dvblast-devel] Streaming of the AIT with DVBlast

Ludwig Wagner ludwig.wagner at tara-systems.de
Wed May 27 11:58:11 CEST 2015

Hi people!

I use DVBlast to broadcast a few DVB-S channels on my local network.
I've got a Set-Top-Box that supports RTP IPTV streams and reception of
the DVB-S streams is working just fine. (Also teletext, multiple audio
channels, epg, ...)

The Set-Top-Box also supports HbbTV, which works on official IPTV and on
DVB services without any problem. Unfortunately is does not on the
channels that are streamed with DVBlast. It seems, that DVBlast does not
mux the AIT of the original DVB channel into the RTP stream.

Is there any way to add the AIT to the RTP stream? I know, that I can
add some PIDs manually, but the AIT PID changes from time to time. I
need a way to add a additional DVB table with a certain table ID that is
referenced in the PMT of the certain channel. Maybe someone here can
help me out with that?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards
Ludwig Wagner

             Ludwig WAGNER - Intern Computer Science

  TARA Systems GmbH                 Tel:      +49 89 747121 16
  Gmunder Str. 53                   Fax:      +49 89 747121 20
  81379 Munich - Germany            http://www.tara-systems.de