[dvblast-devel] How to limit some multicast streams to local host only?

Ali H.M. Hoseini alihmh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:43:24 CET 2015

Hello,

I use a combination of dvblast and cubemap to stream some channels in my
network.
I use cubemap to create access to TS for users over http.

I tried to limit some streams to localhost:

239.255.0.1:1234 at 127.0.0.1 > In this case nobody sees multicast streams,
even cubemap on localhost.

239.255.0.1:1234 at lo > In this case there is no effect. Other users could
see multicast stream over network.

How I could limit some dvblast channels so only local cubemap can see their
multicast, no other users over network?
Any suggestions? I searched google and mailing list archive, but found
nothing.

Best regards