[dvblast-devel] ISDB-T support for multistandard frontend cards

Gonzalo Berdeal gonberdeal at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 10:31:10 CET 2016

Hi!,

Dvblast works fine with pure ISDB-T Quad Tuner from TBS (TBS 6814). But problems arise when using multistandard frontend cards, for example TBS 6522.

For multistandard frontend cards, I setup the frontend for ISDB-T with "dvb-fe-tool". But, when I execute "dvblast", the frontend changes itself back to DVB-T.

I think this may occur because dvblast does not support ISDB-T in option "--delsys delivery system".

Is there any way I can tell dvblast not to change delivery system of the frontend?

Thanks.

Gonzalo.