[dvblast-devel] ISDB-T support for multistandard frontend cards

Castor Duran castor.duran at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:35:25 CET 2016

Hello,

I  am a Gonzalo colleage and we are trying to tune ISDBT with TBS6522 and
latest Dvblast version, but we are not able to tune it because when we try
with option -5 ISDBT.

Dvblast show :
error: unknown delivery system ISDBT

We check dvblast code and we realize that on line 837 in dvb.c file there
is an option to choose ISDBT:
DELSYS_INFO( SYS_ISDBT, "ISDBT" )

We are testing with latest Dvblast version :

commit 8ad3fd699a87cb4f54b5378cc45f39f127c85e80

Our kernel/ distro is :
Linux 4.4.0-51-generic #72~14.04.1-Ubuntu

TBS drivers:

We are using open source drivers from TBS, we just install latest version:

https://github.com/tbsdtv/linux_media
Commit : 00e8d0cae943150b6ca744011e5ee89f1b481e72

Thank you!