[dvblast-devel] dvblast output not dropping

Loren Salsgiver loren at salsgiver.com
Tue Feb 16 20:02:42 CET 2016

All,

Dvblast outputs about 100K of data,  which is not desired, when the
input to the IRD has lost signal.   Is there an option to stop the
output so the alarms can be triggered and the set top box says
"searching for signal" ?
Currently the continued output prevents the alarm triggering and causes
the set top box (amino), to be a blank screen but even worse it keeps
the previous channel video frame when changing from an active channel to
a channel where the stream is dead. Which is confusing.

The setup is our receiver outputs MPTS to a server running dvblast on
FreeBSD.  Dvblast is breaking out the SPTS streams.  Previously when we
used VLC its output stopped when the video source was lost.

Regards,
Loren