[dvblast-devel] Force 22khz on/off?

Ibrahim Tachijian barhom at netsat.se
Thu Nov 17 12:38:39 CET 2016

Thanks all,

I was able to calculate Frequency-1000mhz approximately to find the other
frequency.
The issue was that the client is using a Standard LNB (this
<http://roxsat.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=422>) which
is High only but still connected it to a multiswitch on the Low Ports
instead of the High 22khz Ports on the multiswitches inputs.