[dvblast-devel] DVB-C annex B support

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Wed Nov 23 15:29:15 CET 2016

On 11/23/16 1:55 PM, Gonzalo Berdeal wrote:
> How could I add support to ATSC signaling? Which are the files I should patch? Is there any guide I could follow?

It is not that simple. First biTStream which is the parsing library
doesn't support any of the ATSC tables. Then even if there is such
support, most of the dvblast code is written to assume working with DVB
tables, so a lot of work needs to be done to refactor the code to
make it generic and then to add support for ATSC. In other words
it's a major project.